- “A second customer in less than a year has collapsed at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas (yes, that’s its real name).”
- IMF forecasts suggest that South Koreans could be richer than the Japanese within five years.
- 25 million people ride electric bikes in China. How come they never caught on in the U.S.?
- “The number of Britons naming their children after knives has dropped dramatically in the past decade.”
- The New Yorker copydesk reveals why it has so many (what we thought were) umlauts.
- Reuters probes how Washington went soft on childhood obesity.